Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 6, 2012

New website for Geocaching!

I've only just started to read into this website as I have come across it a few time. Garmin, arguably one of, if not the largest manufacturer of GPSr's and GPS software now has their own version of www.geocaching.com


So I checked it out, and I'm not overly impressed. I am now just seemingly getting the hang of our account (on geocaching.com), and how things work! However I am open to change, and if it's easier or the kids can learn it too - I'm in! So I'll do more reading and reviewing on my own, and ask around! 

If anyone has been poking around on this new site, please post your comments!

None listed in FMC area!

Canada and Northern USA!

So, the caches are being listed slowly but surely. Definitely worth a look into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment