Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 20, 2012

Brass Caps

Rather simple really.

Daddy solo run. 

YMM Airport.
Lil muddy!


YMM.

Northern Lights Regional Hospital.

NLRH.

Close enough!

HWY63 or Sakitawaw Trail. 

Hwy 63 Northbound. 
I compare it to a rather simple version of a geocache, without treasure - but IMHO a great reward! I stumbled across benchmarks some time ago, then eventually my research led me to BC's (brass caps). I looked up BC's on geocaching.com and came across GC43F3, rather popular as of late both on the GC website and user forums.

I simply followed the link to this gentleman's (he lives in Alberta) website and loaded the BC's in the YMM area. A few weeks later, on a Daddy solo trip in the rain, I found 3 BC's.

I also visit the Alberta Land Surveyors' Association website for more info, and they have 3 GC's.


Brass caps, simple, clean FUN with or without kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment